• Willkommen im Coasterfriends Forum!

2015 Neuheit: Thunderbird (Launched Wing Coaster, B&M) @ Holiday World

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Erst vor kurzem wurde Giraffica demontiert, nun tauchen erste Gerüchte auf, dass der Park bald einen Ersatz/eine neue Attraktion ankündigen wird!

Folgendes wurde im Blog gepostet:
Holiblog schrieb:
When in doubt, look it up

Anyone else having trouble keeping up with the latest lingo?
Our social media pages keep me up to date most of the time.
But not always.
Here in Communications, we’ve been working on a project and I sent a photo over for Eric and Leah to see.

Thing is, I didn’t know if Eric’s response indicated a thumbs up or down.

13993228657_11fc9df873_z.jpg

Eric texted back that he appreciated the laugh.
It’s nice to have a boss with a sense of humor.
… even though he talks like a girl.

Auf den Klötchen im Bild steht das Datum 19.05.2014, eventuell wird ja schon nächsten Montag etwas angekündigt...

Alles zum Abbau von Giraffica hier:
http://www.coasterfriends.de/forum/...fernt-giraffica-ehemals-pilgrim-s-plunge.html

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Es gibt nun sogar schon eine Domain für eine Microseite!

Hier der neuste Blogartikel:

Holiblog schrieb:
Loose lips sink ships

Secrets.
They don’t make you any friends, but an innocent one can certainly make for a lot of fun.
We’ve all done it—kept a little secret for the sake of fun. I mean, how boring would Christmas morning be without the promise of those wonderful secrets wrapped in shiny paper?
Our home was always filled with extra secrets I was not allowed to know, which was rather frustrating because my dad kept the coolest secrets in the world (in my humble opinion).
He seemed to have some trust issues with my siblings and me. I don’t know why. It’s not like I once gave away my mom’s surprise birthday party without even knowing about said party (which I actually did … apparently I used to get giggly in the face of ambiguity).
It took years for Dad to finally relinquish some of the secrets he held over to us. I think the first big Holiday World secret I got to hold was in 2005 when the Voyage/Thanksgiving expansion was coming.
For the first time, I was on the other side. When coworkers tried to guess what we were building and I responded, “I don’t know. Nobody ever tells me anything,” it wasn’t the truth!
The best part was that my dad finally thought I was ready to be trusted with the biggest secret the park had to date.

14163076256_dd93b70ea1.jpg

Now, I’m holding (and even creating) more secrets than ever. And they’re bigger than ever.

And the pressure is building.
It’s not easy. There are some days I want to burst with excitement, others I want to lock myself in my office so I don’t blab anything.
Mostly, I’m loving getting to respond to people the same way my dad always did to me: with a sly smile and an innocent, “Just wait and see.”
And as 2015 rolls closer …
Oh no, have I said too much?
(You’ve found this blog post because you heard – no doubt in hushed and whispered tones – that there’s an Loose lips sink ships - Holiday World microsite set to go live on 5.19.14; you were redirected here in the meantime. Please check back on Monday. You won’t be sorry.)

Quelle

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Die Microseite ist Online!

Uns bleiben nun wohl 66 Tage bis zur Verkündung, es scheint auf jeden Fall etwas großes zu werden!

Link zur Seite:
Holiday World

Jeden Tag wird ein neuer Tipp freigeschaltet. Hinter den Texten verbergen sich dann zusätzlich noch Bilder/Videos...

Tag 1 schrieb:
At last the day is here. After years of planning, we depart for the New World. The children can barely contain their excitement. I tell them they must be patient. And so must I.

Tag 2 schrieb:
The beauty of the ocean is indescribable. But still, its strength and power is frightening to me. We will not see land again for many days.

853356273.jpg

Da der Park für seine Woodies bekannt ist tippe ich mal auf einen RMC Coaster rock2:-)

PeterKa

CF Guru
CLUBMEMBER
Aber hört sich trotz alle dem auch nach Wasser an oder ?

Marvin99

Fastpass Besitzer
Hier von heute
Day 3

A member of the crew – a quartermaster – befriended the children today. He explained that gulls will not follow us far out to sea, teasing that we will forget the very likeness of a bird before we see land again. To comfort them, I was able to sketch a gull before the sun set, extinguishing our light.

- See more at: Holiday World

Hört sich irgendwie nach einem RMC Coaster in Blau an:rolleyes:

-THRiLLiAL-

Stammgast
Mhh die sollen zuerst mal endlich die Timberliner bei Voyage aufgleisen *augenverdreh*

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Bei einer Backstageführung bei the Voyage wurden im Wald kleine Boxen versteckt, die von den Teilnehmern gefunden werden mussten, jeder durfte seine Box behalten.

Folgendes war in der Box:
IMG_1922_edit.jpg

Das interessante darin sind aber nicht diese Gegenstände...
IMG_1923[1].jpg

...sondern die Papierschnipsel im Karton!

Jemand hat sich mal die Mühe gemacht und die wieder zusammengeklebt :)
IMG_1921[1].jpg

In Graustufen kann man es deutlicher erkennen:
IMG_1924[1].jpg

Da sind Fundamente abgebildet und diese deuten nun eindeutig auf einen Stahlcoaster hin :)

Quelle

maxfresh25

Stammgast
Ziemlich coole Art so ne Ankündigung zu machen:) Bin ja gespannt was für ne Bahn da kommt

uli79

Fastpass Besitzer
Vor allem haben die da massig Platz.

Ich freu mich auf weitere Einzelheiten.

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Die bauen auf jeden Fall ordentlich Spannung auf!

Hoffen wir mal, dass die Erwartungshaltung nicht zu groß wird und nachher alle enttäuscht sind...

Im Blog wird auf jeden Fall nicht mit kleinen Brötchen gebacken :D

Holiblog schrieb:
And so, in that grand tradition, we brought Lauren from our Communications Department into the “cone” this afternoon.

She didn’t know I was snapping photos of her reaction – and was kind enough to grant me permission to tweet one of them:
BqrmuW0CEAAbRVS.jpg

Lauren in Communications just found out what's up for 2015. #KindaStunned #66DaysAtSea

Das war also ihre Reaktion auf die Pläne :)

Quelle

Oben