• Willkommen im Coasterfriends Forum!

2016 Neuheit: FlyOver America (FlyingTheatre, Brogent Technologies) @ Mall of America

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
In der Mall of America, in der sich auch der Freizeitpark Nickelodeon Universe befindet, eröffnet in wenigen Tagen eine eigenständige Attraktion, die von Brogent Technologies realisiert wurde.

Beim "i-Ride flying theatre" handelt es sich um einen Simulator, bei dem der Film auf eine Kuppel projiziert wird. Davor befinden sich dann aufgehängte Sitzreihen, die sich abgestimmt auf den Films bewegen. Simuliert wird ein Flug über Amerika. Der Film wurde übrigens von der selben Firma produziert, die auch die Soarin Filme für Disney aufgenommen hat.

Momentan findet ein Preopening statt, bei dem die ersten Passagiere den Ride zum halben Preis testen können. Die offizielle Eröffnung wird dann wohl in wenigen Tagen/Wochen stattfinden.

Bilder von der offiziellen Homepage:
97-1456154882.jpg
94-1456154882.jpg
95-1456154882.jpg
96-1456154882.jpg

brogent.com schrieb:
FlyOver America will be introduced in Minnesota 2016

An i-Ride flying theatre - FlyOver America - is being built in Mall of America, the biggest shopping mall in States, and will be opened in the spring of 2016. The investor is the owner of FlyOver Canada, which has a highly successful operation at Vancouver’s Canada Place that reached break even less than 2 years from its first launch.

Vancouver tourism entrepreneurs Stephen Geddes and Andrew Strang expressed their willing to share the FlyOver experience with the rest of the world. Strang also mentioned, “The appeal of feeling like you’re truly soaring over stunning landscapes, and sharing that fun with friends and family in a fun and safe environment, is universal.”

A film crew that produced Disney amusement park rides, such as Soarin’ Over California and Star Tours, has been contracted to create FlyOver America’s feature film, which also invested by Brogent as well. Over the coming months, the team will travel across the United States to capture the US’s most eye-catching scenes such as the Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge and the Grand Canyon. Seasonal attractions like a Christmas ride to the North Pole are also planned to play in FlyOver America during special seasons as well.

The mall area spans 4.2 million square feet of building area consisting of 520 shops, the Nickelodeon Universe indoor amusement park, an aquarium and mini-golf course. The investors are confident about FlyOver America because more than tens of millions of visitors were seen in Mall of America every year. The total budget for this particular i-Ride destination attraction is greater than the previous Canadian i-Ride, with equivalent 20 million USD of totally investment in the Mall of America. Brogent will cooperate with the investor with best effort and create another successful flying theatre in North America.

Homepage von Fly over America

Quelle
Quelle

Oben