• Willkommen im Coasterfriends Forum!

2016 Neuheit: Sapphire Falls Resort (neues Hotel) @ Universal Resort Orlando

• Ersteller Gelöschtes Mitglied 1163
  • Erstellt am
G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 1163

Universal Orlando Resort hat heute ein neues Resort angekündigt für 2016 das
SAPHIRE FALLS RESORT, somit das 5 Hotel.

FAST FACTS:

Opening Date: Summer 2016

Style: Casual and easy-going Caribbean-inspired resort surrounding a lush, tropical lagoon and towering waterfall.

Rooms: 1,000 guest rooms and suites.

Amenities: Highlights include Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks, resort-style pool with water slide and children’s play area, valet service and a fitness center.

Dining: Full-service restaurant with scenic views and outdoor dining, themed lobby lounge, quick-service marketplace, poolside bar and grill.

Reservations: Will be accepted in spring 2015

Hier die offizielle Bekanntmachung im Universal Orlando Blog:

New Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Hotel Opening Summer 2016

Author : AshleyW14

Date : September 9, 2014

water-200dpi_POV_8-21-1170x731 1.jpg

I’ve always had a love for hotels—usually because they meant I was on vacation! So, when I
heard we were going to be building a fifth hotel, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, here at Universal
Orlando Resort, it made me recall a lot of those childhood vacations.
Growing up in Baltimore, my family and I would often visit Ocean City, Maryland and rent an
oceanfront beach house. Those trips brought about so many memories that make up a big bulk
of my heart to this day.
But do you know what those beach houses didn’t have? Room service. Housekeeping.
(Well…hi, mom!) Pools, glorious pools. Restaurants. (Mom…hi again! I love you and your
spaghetti sauce.) Poolside bars. All the mini soaps and shampoos you could want.
There’s nothing quite like the anticipation of walking into the lobby of a beautiful hotel, being
handed your hotel key, and making your way to the place that you will call home for the next few
days.

And when it comes to hotel options here in Orlando, the world is seriously your oyster (I never

understood that expression; oysters are slimy). And soon there will be a new, themed hotel
gracing Orlando with its presence.
Officially announced today, Universal Orlando Resort and Loews Hotels will be opening another
spectacular on-site hotel, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, during the summer of 2016.

2014-08-15-SAT+14_200dpi_Universal-1.2-1170x731 1.jpg

For those of you reading this that don’t already know, here at Universal we have four other
resort hotels on property: the luxurious, Italian-inspired Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, the
stimulating Hard Rock Hotel, the exotic Loews Royal Pacific Resort, and our newest baby, the
retro Cabana Bay Beach Resort. We love partnering with Loews because they bring world-class
service that you’ll also find at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.
Isn’t that a cool name?
The inspiration behind the name and the overall concept comes from the Caribbean. Think oldclassic-
Caribbean-stone-architecture meets colorful-casual-hideaway. Rustic, yet tropical. Pshh,
give me a cocktail and I’m there.
Except it’s not built yet. Boo.

And if you’ve ever been anywhere in the Caribbean, you’d probably agree that the water isn’t
just blue, it’s something bluer than blue. It’s, well…sapphire.
From the moment you enter the lobby and look out through the floor-to-ceiling windows, you’ll
feel immersed with picturesque water views including a lush, flowing river and towering
waterfall. Then add in a really unique resort-style pool, waterslide, cabana rentals, a sand
beach, and laid-back island flair.
I think I can already hear the steel drums. No wait, that’s my Pandora station.
So, what else do we know? There’ll be a poolside bar and grill (that’s where I’ll get my
cocktail!), a full-service restaurant that will offer al fresco dining (remember those water views I
was referring to?), as well as a Caribbean marketplace where you can grab all kinds of tasty, yet
quicker, nom noms. Oh! And you can bring your furry travel partner with you because this hotel
will be pet friendly! It will also offer a fitness center, valet parking, full-service concierge, and a
business center.
Business center? Who wants to think of business while they’re on vacation?
Well, I’m glad I mentioned that because there will be a lot of business going on at this hotel in
addition to those who will be sitting near the resort-style pool all day. (See: me)
Not only is this Universal’s fifth hotel, but it will be Loews’ second largest convention hotel next
to it’s neighboring sister hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort will
boast a meeting and event space equaling 131,000 square feet. This will really be an incredible
venue for companies looking to host conferences for thousands of people.
If 131,000 square feet isn’t enough, how about adding a covered, air-conditioned bridge that
will connect the meeting space at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort to the meeting space at Loews
Royal Pacific Resort, which will actually be undergoing a meeting space expansion in 2015!
That’s a combined meeting space of 272,000 square feet. What better way to complement a
day of meetings than with a side of The Incredible Hulk Coaster or a ride on the Hogwarts
Express? “Calling all corporate professionals and trade show exhibitions!”
And, because I feel like it can’t go without saying, when you stay at any of our hotels, you’ll
really get the best experience when it comes to not only your hotel experience, but your overall
experience, as well. Our two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of
Adventure, are literally RIGHT THERE. So is Universal CityWalk, the dining and entertainment
complex that connects the two theme parks.
Whether you’re here on vacation or attending a conference, as long as you’re staying at one of
our five hotels, you’ll receive an exclusive package of theme park benefits including early
access to the parks, as well as complimentary resort-wide transportation. You’ll never have to
leave our universe!

While we wait for more exciting news to share, here’s to heartwarming memories and sapphire
blue skies. With cocktails.
Cheers!

Quelle:
blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/sapphire-falls-2016/

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Schwere Baumaschinen sind auf der Baustelle eingetroffen!
db_2015_0428_Sapphire11.jpg
db_2015_0428_Sapphire21.jpg

Die Fortschritte sind eutlich erkennbar!

Im März sah es da noch so aus:
db_2015_0312_Sapphire11.jpg

Quelle

Oben