• Willkommen im Coasterfriends Forum!

2018 Neuheit: Erweiterung / Umbau des Jardin d'Acclimatation (Paris) - Frankreich

Mimimimi

Fastpass Besitzer
Stahl/sitzend ist der RCDB-Mindest-Standard. Aber das wird wohl auch stimmen. Wichtiger ist die Ergänzung/Erwähnung:
Little is known of this roller coaster other than it being part of an 18 ride package.
Das klingt wiederum nach einem Gesamthändlereinkauf, also z.B. Zamperla oder SBFvisa. Mal gucken was uns da an "Standard-Coaster" erwartet. Für den kleinen Pariser Stadtpark aber wie scheint ein großer Schritt.

Mario M.

CF Team News
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Ich habe die beiden Beiträge mal in einen neuen Thread verschoben, denn laut diesem Artikel investiert der französische Modekonzern LVMH, zu dem u.a. Louis Vuitton gehört, zusammen mit der Parkgruppe Compagnie des Alpes rund 70 Mio. Dollar (60 Mio. €) in den Park!

Seit Anfang September laufen die Renovierungs- und Umbauarbeiten. Im Mai 2018 soll der Park dann mit 17 neuen Attraktionen wiedereröffnen. Die bestehenden Attraktionen sollen umthematisiert werden, der Park erhält ein Jules Vernes-Thema. Generell soll der Park wieder an die Zeiten erinnern, als Napoleon III den Park eröffnete. Man hat sich als Ziel gesetzt bis 2025 die Nummer 2 bis 3 aller französischen Park zu werden. Um das zu schaffen müsste man von den Besucherzahlen her Parks wie den Park Asterix, Futuroscope und Puy du Fou überholen :eek: Aktuell hat der Park 2 Millionen Besucher jährlich, bis 2025 sollen es 3 Millionen werden! Der Pachtvertrag wurde von der Stadt Paris um 25 Jahre verlängert.

Der Eintritt in den Park wird 2018 4,90 € kosten (vorher 3,50 €), das All Ride Wristband kostet dann nochmal 29€.

Quelle

kaiser

CF Guru
CLUBMEMBER
Die Bauarbeiten (aber noch nicht für die Achterbahn) haben begonnen:
coasterfriends#4512.jpg
coasterfriends#4513.jpg
coasterfriends#4514.jpg
coasterfriends#4515.jpg
coasterfriends#4511.jpg

Quelle

KingRCT3

Stammgast
I went to the Jardin d'Acclimatation today to check the progress. Apparently they do not want anyone to take pictures, so I'll refrain to share any.

... any except this one, because oh my you can't imagine how hyped I am to see this truck almost in my backyard! (Jardin is less than 10km away from my home)

4PIivhS.jpg

anb:-) love:-)

I was also greeted by some appealing black track and black supports put in place with some nice curves already.

Moreover, RCDB says the ride will have both a traditionnal chain lift (12m tall), and a booster wheel lift - can we expect a mini-launch such as Van Helsing? This project is definitely worth following. I can't wait to discover the layout and the theming (steampunk-inspired, the station has lattices in it, like the Expo 1900). :)

EDIT: It seems to be a tradition down here, so... No pictures allowed = a NoLimits recreation! :D

Here is what I saw. The parts in black were up (that's the real color), and the parts in red weren't there, but that's most likely what the layout will do so it's for visualisation purposes (it won't be red in real life):

5BlJwjg.jpg

It's basically a large swooping first drop into a large turn, and then at the apex of the later, the radius is reduced into two smaller curves:

m69xUTC.jpg

I think it should be an interesting motion, almost like a "dive" into the smaller radius. It's hard to explain and hard to get in NoLimits... But I'm looking forward to that.

Nor station or supports are accurate.
There were a few other turns closer to the ground that were up, but it was difficult to see so at the moment I have no idea how to include them spatially.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

KingRCT3

Stammgast
Using a top-down view of the layout (it has been laid off to the press), I've been told it was okay to post my NoLimits recreation.

Notes:
- The drawing was lacking a scale. I had to guess it using the track gauge. Might be off, mine appears a tad larger than the real one.
- Althought, the maximum height difference between the station and the top of the lift is correct: 11.5m.
- The layout from a top view is 100% correct, banking is aout good as well ; but other height differences are total guess (or based on pictures).
- Supports are accurate to the drawing. If some seem squished, that means my track is off.

So that give us a good idea of the ride, but don't take it for granted:

kZFo0vM.jpg

TLdryTg.jpg

Second tire lift or launch:

kgOEdTA.jpg

D4iu6r4.jpg

F6OFoEy.jpg

Os7nyfQ.jpg

The absence of any bunny hop is a pity, but otherwise the curves are nice and we might get some airtime on these transitions. Spot one 90° turn (the one on the real-life pictures above) after the second lift.

doCoaster

CF Team Redaktion
Teammitglied
CLUBMEMBER
Danke für die schöne Nachbildung. Ich hatte gar nicht damit gerechnet, dass die Bahn einen zweiten Lift bekommt.

KingRCT3

Stammgast
The layout is now complete, so I went there and took some pictures (since others were put online, I'd figure that's ok).

qFgFsCi.jpg

VFCljDA.jpg

nExbEZf.jpg

That's a weird first-drop, ha!

I updated my NoLimits recreation, it's now maybe 90% correct. Some parts are still impossible to see within the park.

Oben